N-I-G-E-R-I-A (Opportunities Awaiting Discovery)

This land is vast, with wealth far beyond measures,
For who can count the value of the whole?
Our teeming millions surely are our treasure!
Let us with courage plan and set our goal.
This nation's strength grows as we work together.
One people blessed, forever, heart and soul!

(Poem by Nigerwife, Mrs Doris Fafunwa, 82 years old American wife of Professor Babatunde Fafunwa, retired University don and former Nigerian Minister for Education).

Exploit the business opportunities in N-I-G-E-R-I-A

N-Natural Resources (Minerals such as Tantalite, Coal, Kaolin, Bitumen, Tar Sand, etc)
I-Information and Communication Technology (Business Process Outsourcing, WIMAX, Rural Telephony, Internet, e-Government, Distance Learning, Computers, Software etc)
G-Oil and Gas (Gas Masterplan, Marginal Fields, Local Content, Spare Parts etc)
E-Energy (including Environment, Waste to Energy, Solar, Wind, Biogas, IPP etc)
R-Resorts (Hospitality including Hotels, Golf Courses, Theme Parks, Meetings, Conference and Convention Centres, etc)
I-Infrastructure (Transportation, Housing, Health, Ports, Prefabs, Export Processing Zones, Markets, BOOT)
A-Agriculture (Integrated, Food Processing, Post Harvest Technology, Aquaculture)

You may reach us on ibgnigeria@gmail.com, FAX: (USA No.) +1 480 393 4460 or call Ndudi Osakwe on +234 80 2353 0007 for guidance.

Comments

sabo76 said…
It was wonderful seeing pictures of Doris Fafunwa hale and hearty at eighty. Long time. My husband Joshua Aisiku was awarded the 1st Fafunwa Prize in Education when he was at the University of Ife. Prof. Fafunwa was his much loved mentor. I had the pleasure of being a part of Nigerwives in the late 1970's. They were a great group of ladies and remain so today. My husband and I have retired. He and I are looking forward to renewing old friendships when we are in Nigeria.

Popular posts from this blog

Doing Business in Benin Republic: IBG Nigeria Presents

Nigeria, the toast of Nations.

Unlocking Opportunities in the Nigerian Mining Sector